Who is ready for another two week fitness challenge? The Mamavation team has thrown down the challenge and I’m ready to go! Today was day one for me and since it’s a day late there were two work outs on my list today. My work outs are getting and longer but I’m changing things up a bit. I’m not using my reserves this week, instead I’m going to focus on getting my calorie count up.
It’s come to my attention that I’m not eating enough to sustain all these work outs that I’m doing. After using some calculations and my trusty Fitbit, new goals have been set and food journaling is in full force again. These brief challenges help me get back on focus with my eating habits. When you account for all the liquid and food consumption you can really see where you are going wrong.
My goal is running 3 miles a day or at least 5-6 days a week. The problem is that after the 2 mile mark my energy is gone and the heat is too much for me to go on. I’m still working it out but today’s run was better than any last week. Stay tuned for the hashtags #2weekchallenge and #mamavation if you want to join in or see how we are all doing. It’s going to be a wild ride.
Scale Reading– 173 – 3 pounds down from last week.
Stress Level – Trying to find my groove but adapting to all the weekly changes in my routine.
The UP side– I’m enjoying the idea of a new challenge
A special reminder for us all…
- The long term goal 18 pounds by the end of the year. Goal weight 140.
- The short term goal lose 1 – 2 lbs. per month.
- January 158 – 159 = +1 pound gain
- February 159 – 158 = -1 pound loss
- March 158 – 162 = + 4 pounds
- April 162 – 162 = 0 progress
- May 160 – 165 = + 5 pound gain
- June 161 – 166 = + 5 pound gain
- July 166 – 172 = + 6 pound gain
- August 176 – 175 = -1 pound loss
- September 182 –