Last year during the holiday season our room mom wanted me to make popcorn balls. I had to find a popcorn popper to make large volumes to feed an entire classroom. If I were to choose microwave popcorn it would take several bags and that can get expensive. Insert the Presto Electric Popcorn popper to the rescue!Make Movie Theatre Popcorn at Home in 6 easy steps! Your kids will love it. #parenting #snacktime #arw
Equipment: Presto Stirring Popper (You can buy it online by following the link above or at your local Wal-Mart)
- First you plug in your popper and it will begin spinning and heating up immediately (be very careful and tell your little people not to touch!).
- Pour your kernels in, usually 1/2 a cup and add your oil. The measurements for oil varies, check your label!
- Add your popcorn salt and that can vary too so opt for less and you can always add more once it’s finished popping.
- Put the container on and wait for those last few kernels to pop and then unplug your machine. Be careful it is hot!
- Press the black lid that goes on the top of the container and flip the entire popper upside down
- Remove the bottom portion of your popper and set it to the side to cool down.