We are 8 days from finishing the 30 Day Squat Challenge. Please show your support by Tweeting us using the hashtag #squatober. The last thing you want to do is skip a day during a challenge. Make up days are brutal and we really do go by the honor system so only you know if you skip or make up.
After getting back from my SIP The Good Life trip it has been hard to get back into the routine. It’s been that struggle when you think you are doing enough but you’re not seeing results fast enough. Remember…
Keep showing up. If you are doing something then you are lapping everyone on the couch right? I’m still training with TRX at my local YMCA. You can view the kit and find out product details here on Amazon (referral link) TRX Suspension Trainer Basic Kit + Door Anchor.
Tuesday – 50 squats
Wednesday – TRX, 71 squats
Thursday – Rest
Friday – Rest
Saturday – Rest
Sunday – Ripped Class, Make up squats
Monday – 225 Squats
Scale Reading– 172 – same.
Stress Level – Had a rib out of place which is why I had so many rest days but I went to my chiro and got adjusted.
The UP side– I feel much better now!
- The long term goal 18 pounds by the end of the year. Goal weight 140.
- The short term goal lose 1 – 2 lbs. per month.
- January 158 – 159 = +1 pound gain
- February 159 – 158 = -1 pound loss
- March 158 – 162 = + 4 pounds
- April 162 – 162 = 0 progress
- May 160 – 165 = + 5 pound gain
- June 161 – 166 = + 5 pound gain
- July 166 – 172 = + 6 pound gain
- August 176 – 175 = -1 pound loss
- September 182 – 173 = 9 pound loss
- October 172 –