That’s right “Kid Approved”! Our Crossfit gym now has these awesome Paleo Pals meals for sale! It’s premade fresh, and all you do is heat and serve. This is what I have been eating all week. It’s not cheap but it’s healthy and clean eating.
I don’t have to worry about cooking it myself or feeding to my family and having the whole meal rejected. There are so many benefits I could go on and on. Check out the video and see if you find it inspiring!
Eating out:Chick-fil-a (twice), Mongolian BBQ
My Work Outs this past week–
7/16 – 7/21 Crossfit sprinkle in a 200m Swim.
My details are here on Daily Mile.
Scale Reading– 163 which is a – 3 pound loss from last week. Honestly I’m doing the same thing I always do but I did change my eating for the week. I think that is the reason for the success.
Stress Level – I’m on meds! Whoo Hoo…. that is all.
The UP side– Fitcation is coming!
A special reminder for us all…
- The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
- The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month.
- January 172 – 160 = 12 pound loss (this is Paleo!)
- February 165 – 161 = 4 pound loss
- March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
- April 165 – 162 = 3 pound loss
- May 163 -164 = 1 pound gain
- June 165 -163 – 2 pound loss
- July 164 –