My coach has me trying something a little different now for my training. There is a cycle that I’m suppose to follow. Week 1 – moderate, Week 2 heavy, Week 3 – light and Week 4 deload, a much lighter week with a lot of mobility work. I’m not sure if I have those weeks right. I’m going to ask him again just to be sure. Either way I need to make sure I follow it. That’s a good way to progress.
Update – “Hard, Easy, Super Hard, Deload” – This week is going to be my “Easy” week.
He told me about this handy little app from Azumio. It’s a heart rate app and I’m suppose to do this for a week in the morning after I wake up so I can get an average baseline.
Day 1: 66 bpm Day 2: 75 bpm Day 3: 77 bpm Day 4: 62 bpm as you can see it’s been a rough week and my stress level has been obviously high. What this is suppose to tell me is that once I have an average I will know just how much I can do that day. For example today would have been good day to go hard but if I wake up and it’s 77 then I would want to back off that day. I can’t wait to test all this out.
Ladies this is 49% funded and it has been sitting there for several days. Please help me by sharing, liking, stumbling or any way that you can. I would really like to get to that 100%. For ALL my military sistas! Help a Soldier.
Tuesday – Saturday Crossfit
Sunday – She rested.
A special reminder for us all…
- The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
- The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month.
- January 172 – 160 = 12 pound loss (this is Paleo!)
- February 165 – 161 = 4 pound loss
- March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
- April 165 – 162 = 3 pound loss
- May 163 -164 = 1 pound gain
- June 165 -163 = 2 pound loss
- July 164 – 156 = 8 pound loss
- August 155 -158 =2 pound gain
- September 156 – 152 = 4 pound loss
- October 152