If you like fitness, fashion and fun then here are six accounts you should be following on Instagram. My choices were very difficult to narrow down because there are so many. Here are feeds that really inspire me on a daily basis, enjoy! Let me know who if there is one you think I should be following in the comments. Here we go!
1. Abe Cortes! He’s such a beast when it comes to running. If you need some inspiration you will find it here. He’s always training for a race. You can find him on Twitter and Facebook too. He’s given me tons of tips on warming up and what to do for sore muscles. Abe is very helpful.
2. Meet Chesni Cooper. She is not new to yoga as you can see by her feed. If you love photography and yoga you are going to love her feed. She’s such a sweet person. You are going to be amazed by the positions that she is working on.
3. Meet Derrick Johnson, one of the hardest working Olympic weightlifters you will see. His lifts are fun to watch and he doesn’t necessarily make them all which I think is neat for him share. His coach is also Ursula Garza Papandrea and she is an awesome coach and lifter.
4. Enter House of Alice Rose which is a fashion feed with some yoga, crossfit and other fun stuff thrown in the mix. These ladies are so positive and their love for fashion is their passion. You will enjoy all the contests and challenges that they publish.
5. Scott McDonald‘s feed will blow your mind. He looks like he is always having fun training as an acrobat. I would love to go play on some of those trampolines. Just wait until you see some of these positions that he is working on. I’m always amazed at what the body can do.
6. For your funny bone a little humor from the South with Texas humor. They are always posting things that make me laugh. As a native Texan I approve of this feed. Please note the image that explains the use of “Ya’ll.” Need I say more?