This fitness challenge is crazy! I’m keeping up with the workouts in addition to my other work outs. So far it’s going ok or at least it was until Sunday because my knee is uncomfortable. It’s possible that wearing my Chucks Sunday morning betrayed me. Shoes are very important when it comes to body mechanics.
The food journaling was going great until Thursday evening and then everything got jumbled and my eating went down the drain. My calorie intake was too low and too sporadic. My food and beverage choices weren’t great. There was a lot of different food to eat at the conference but I stayed away from all the baked goods. That was a miracle in itself.
My goal is to still try to run 3 miles a day or at least 5-6 days a week. Last Thursday I finally met my goal and it was mission accomplished. You can read how that went by clicking on the hyperlink. Yesterday I ran a mile in record time. Today I ran 600m but my knee has been bothering me so I have to listen up and back off.
Hey while you are here why not check out this visual weight loss trick!
Stress Level – I’m a little worried about the discomfort in my knee.
The UP side– Fitcation is coming!
Wednesday – Ripped, TRX, swim, 3 mile run
Thursday – Taebo, swim, 3 mile run
Friday – 20,000 steps
Saturday – End of conference
Sunday – Ripped
Monday – 1 mile run, record 10 minutes
Tuesday – Taebo, Crossfit
A special reminder for us all…
- The long term goal 18 pounds by the end of the year. Goal weight 140.
- The short term goal lose 1 – 2 lbs. per month.
- January 158 – 159 = +1 pound gain
- February 159 – 158 = -1 pound loss
- March 158 – 162 = + 4 pounds
- April 162 – 162 = 0 progress
- May 160 – 165 = + 5 pound gain
- June 161 – 166 = + 5 pound gain
- July 166 – 172 = + 6 pound gain
- August 176 – 175 = -1 pound loss
- September 182 –