It’s Sunday and there is so much to be grateful for. It’s been an amazing week. I’m working on project after project and it doesn’t seem to be slowing down at all. My blog has been a bit neglected just because I have been so busy working on one thing right after another. First of [...]
It’s Sunday and there is so much to be grateful for. It’s been an amazing week. I’m working on project after project and it doesn’t seem to be slowing down at all. My blog has been a bit neglected just because I have been so busy working on one thing right after another. First of all I’m still tweaking this crazy blog. 5 years worth of content and I’m still sorting out my categories and broken links. It’s a bit of a mess and it’s going to take time to get it all cleaned up. Right now I want to focus on what to be thankful for. Ready? Let’s get those fingers going! I came back with some clarity and direction. It was great to be among people!
1. I made it to Dallas bloggy boot camp hosted by the SITS girls! I need to write an entire post on that trip. It was worth the drive and the money and I have zero complaints. I learned a lot. I took away a lot of cards and met a lot of people. I do wish that I had more time to meet up with my Texas bloggers but that will happen in due time. Everything seems to be coming together more and more.
2. I’m so thankful that my dear friend Karen A. Nelson got to come along for her first conference. She’s new to blogging but I think it was a great experience and it’s always more fun when you get to go with someone you know. She and I have the big meet greet and the end of the week!
3. Chris Donnelly owner of The Journey TV.com is coming to Seabrook this weekend to cover the crossfit competition the Beast Wars. I’m his competition partner. It’s going to be one crazy weekend but I’m really excited because we have been talking about it for a few months.
4. That my family and I got some much needed rest today! We were all exhausted from that trip to Dallas. It was pretty rough getting home. The kids were over being in the car.
5. Thankful for Lidia from House of Alice Rose! She has been styling me over the past few days. She’s been a huge help! Who knew she was that hidden little gem the whole time?