It’s Sunday and I have to give thanks! Even though I had a great time at Fitcation this year there is nothing like the pressure of getting home on my daughter’s birthday!
1. I’m thankful that I made it home safe and sound and on time. She was so excited and this will be last time I travel around my children’s birthday. It’s not relaxing at all. Those four years went by quickly.
2. I’m thankful that my children are already using all the fun stuff that I brought home for them from my trip.
3. Thankful to have seen my old Mamavation friends and to make new ones.
4. Thankful that I will finally be in church next Sunday. I miss my church family.
5. Thankful that to begin working on my next website overhaul.